|Minimum Order Quantity||500 Square Meter|
|Thickness||0.2 to 20 MM|
Geogrids are high strength oriented polymer grid structures used to reinforce soils & are made from high Tenacity polyester yarns, when coated with Poly Vinyl Chloride they make a strong, durable & dimensionally stable geogrid. Our product is highly recommended for reinforcement of soils & other granular materials for a wide variety of applications including soil retaining walls.
Maruti Geogrid™ has good tensile strength, low elongational ratio & high occlusive force with soil or gravel which is ideal for soil reinforcement purposes. Maruti Geogrid™ is resistant to UV rays, bacteria attacks and aging resistant &has a product life of about 75 to 120 years.Advantages
- » High static and dynamic load carrying capability.
- » Low material and installation costs.
- » Effective utilization of land.
- » Pleasing appearance-panels maybe given a variety of architectural treatments.
- » RE walls distribute loads over compressed soils, reducing the need for deep foundations.
- » Ease and speed of installation-Prefabricated materials and granular soil simplify construction.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Production Capacity: 25000 Square Meter Per Day
- Delivery Time: 7 to 10 days
- Packaging Details: HDPE